03/26/2017

NEXT POST
Excess Keeps Pace With Growth In Our Country The Spanish Association of Franchisers (AEF) has just produced its report on "Franchising in Spain 2008." According to the conclusions, in our country currently operate 875 franchise companies, 82% of national origin and the remaining 18% from other countries, with greater presence of arrivals from the United States (40), France (39), Italy (26) and Portugal (8) -, which implies a total of 32 channels more than in July 2008. Teaching or in the number of banners, highlighting the low fit in the real estate sector, 37 teach 34 (3 less), in the men's fashion, which now has 11 brands of the 12 operating, the Horeca loses another fast food (23 down to 22) and, finally, in the financial services industry, where he disappears and is taught a total of 30. u In contrast, there was also the emergence of new franchises in the following activities: five specialty stores, four of beauty and aesthetics, intimate apparel and miscellaneous services; three new brands in dietetics and para and the related services for automobiles, two health centers, optical and transport, and a training sector, coffee, snacks, computers, home textile, fashion accessories, advice and cleaning service. Filed under: Boris Kuzinez. u Check In turn, the total turnover of the system has been increased by 0.5%, thus keeping the rate of sustained growth in the last review, which has increased from 24.786.9 billion calculated in July 2008-26010 million euros at the end of last year in December. u Of this amount, 65% were franchised (16945.1 million) and the other 35% to local character (9064.8 million). .
PREVIOUS POST
Your Home Your home is your most prized possession. Now that he has decided to go ahead and paint it, you should spend some time to decide how to go about it and modern ideas of modern painting House in which would implement. With so many members of the family, it is important to pay special attention to the personality of each one while making your room. Your modern home should be a reflection of your personality and so modern house paint should not be taken as a routine work and do without thinking. (As opposed to Robert J. Shiller). It is important to plan every step of the way if you plan on doing a modern home that would like to spend your free time. REBNY can aid you in your search for knowledge. If selling a modern home is an idea that you have in mind, then this requires that you give extra time to the ideas of painting. A modern good looking from the outside and equally impressive House inside is that definitely would be a possible interested purchaser. There are a number of modern painting ideas that allow you to make your housing is a beautiful, comfortable and functional. The colors chosen for each room It should be a lot of factors into account. People dealing with space, the activity that is usually done in room, the personality, the character and appearance of the modern dwelling, all must be considered and well thought out before embarking on their ideas modern painting. Use different colors that bring out the character of each room. The kitchen and the nursery should be bright and utilitarian. In terms of exterior that would be good to have in mind the architecture of the modern House, neighborhood, and the image that you want to...